Hi guys! How are you all? Now here in Thailand, it’s going to be monsoon season soon with lots of rain but it will still be really hot. Some days the temperature can rise to 35/38 degree Celsius. Today I would like to share some blusher which I’m in love with.
Sleek MakeUp Blush: 926 Rose Gold (สลีค บลัชออน สี 926 โรส โกลด์)
This is my first time buying a Sleek makeup product. I have heard some of them are really good from some friends in the past. Since my friend let me try one of hers at a party I decided to purchase one for myself :).
What impressed me?
– Rose coral with shimmer is really perfect for my tan skin. I can wear it both when I go to work, dinner or party.
– Easy wearing, just apply it gently or wear it as a highlighter on cheeks
– Perfect pigmentation with cheap cost
– Compact size (case size 4.3×6.5 cm) which come with a mirror inside (which fits to brush as well).
– The blush powder is very secure and it will not fall out.
Some people say that it’s similar to Nars Orgasm https://alittledesk.wordpress.com/2015/02/09/nars-orgasm/. In my opinion, both products are nice in different ways. Nars Orgasm is pinker but Sleek Rose Gold is more coral. I love them both.
Where you can buy it? In the UK you can find it at Boots and Superdrug both in store and online www.superdrug.com, www.boots.com, and also at www.sleekmakeup.com. In Thailand now you can find it in Watsons. Price is £4.49 for 8g. Sleek Makeup is UK brand but this product is produced in Taiwan. For more information: www.sleekmakeup.com