Hi Guys! How are you doing? Long time I didn’t post on my blog. Now here Thailand it is in monsoon season. This year there hasn’t been as much rain as last year but it has still been really hot. Today I would like to share and recommend a good CC cream which I really love.
บูร์ชัวส์ Bourjois 123 Perfect Colour Correcting Cream (CC Cream)
- It has 3 Colour correcting pigments
- Apricot for anti-fatigue, Green for anti-redness, White for anti-dark spots
- Oil-free formula
- 24 Hydration and SPF15
- I found really clear product description at Boots website : http://www.boots.com/en/Bourjois-123-Perfect-Colour-Correcting-cream_1450122/
- It is available in 4 shades: Ivory, Light Beige, Rose Beige, and Bronze (I’m now using Light Beige)
What impressed me? This is my second tube.
- Comes with my ideal foundation descriptions: Colour collection, Hydration, SPF15, Luinous complesion and smooth skin
- Easy steps to blend on face or conceal under eyes area by fingers
- It leaves a perfect flawless finish when using the buffering brush (love it!)
- Light weight and my skin still looks like my natural skin tone and texture
- Light Beige is perfect for my skin tone (medium to tanned) the review photos above are in natural light
- Compact size which easy to bring everywhere
- Great value with price of £9.99 with a very good description of product
ที่เมืองไทยก็หาซื้อได้เลยที่ วัตสัน นะคะ http://www.watsons.co.th/
In Thailand now you can find it in Watsons (large store). The price is £9.99 for 30 ml. Bourjois is a French brand so the product is produced in France.
For more information: www.bourjois.co.uk and http://www.boots.com/en/Bourjois-123-Perfect-Colour-Correcting-cream_1450122/
Thank you to read and I hope you enjoy my blog! 🙂